Well I got the text this afternoon. But the cousin, that I got my last big Oak from, just may have another Oak for me. Just Depends on all this pans out. But there was two big limbs over hanging the street. The power company has basically removed all the other limbs on that side. But I guess a Family was getting ready to move this morning and had just rented the Budget truck. I guess he clipped the upper passenger side of the box. When the limb fell it just missed the cab. I guess the city brought a front loader in to put the limb in his yard. He was told to hold off till the city assessed the damage on Monday.... Any ways here's some pics....
Just got done cutting up the limb. A nice little bit of wood........ Still a possibility of either the other limb and/or the tree too....now it's swimming pool time...
Yep. If you look at the first two pics. That be it.... That's a whole lotta wood there. May have to find more storage areas....
.... N/P... It was funny when I got there. They had a tree business card the door. They said one guy offered to take for $125 dollars. I think she said that they gotten like 4 or 5 business cards offering there services.....in the week it was in the front yard.... ....