In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Not cold where you are, check Fairbanks

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by bogydave, Dec 16, 2013.

  1. bogydave

    bogydave

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,313
    Likes Received:
    37,218
    Location:
    Alaska, North of Anchorage & South of Fairbanks
    A cool morning
    image.jpg
     
    Chvymn99, thewoodlands and brokenwing like this.
  2. brokenwing

    brokenwing

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2013
    Messages:
    644
    Likes Received:
    1,701
    Location:
    Northern MD, Near the PA LIne
    Ouch Dave, I would not want to go outside. There calling for highs here in the 50's by this weekend. We go to freezing our butts off , to a heat wave. Stay warm up there!
     
  3. bogydave

    bogydave

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,313
    Likes Received:
    37,218
    Location:
    Alaska, North of Anchorage & South of Fairbanks
    -2° f here
    Gotta be tough to live in Fairbanks :)

    Be a good place to do a stove test :)
     
    milleo likes this.
  4. fox9988

    fox9988

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,710
    Likes Received:
    8,287
    Location:
    NW Arkansas 72717
    We've had snow on the ground for the last 12 days, I'm tired of it. I couldn't take AK winters, or the summer mosquitos.
     
  5. bogydave

    bogydave

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,313
    Likes Received:
    37,218
    Location:
    Alaska, North of Anchorage & South of Fairbanks
    No snakes though :)
     
    brokenwing likes this.
  6. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    I'll take our weather.
     
  7. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    Your weather report comes up horizontal, mine comes up vertical (Sav friendly).
     
    Chvymn99 likes this.
  8. bogydave

    bogydave

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,313
    Likes Received:
    37,218
    Location:
    Alaska, North of Anchorage & South of Fairbanks
    Sun came up
    Dropped to -4°f, go figure, only in Alaska does the sun cool things down LOL :)
    DSCF2159.JPG
     
    brokenwing likes this.
  9. brokenwing

    brokenwing

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2013
    Messages:
    644
    Likes Received:
    1,701
    Location:
    Northern MD, Near the PA LIne
    That is a good thing, I have always hated snakes they make my hair stand up. One of these days I will make it to your neck of the woods, Alaska has always been on my bucket list, I want to visit there so bad.
     
  10. bogydave

    bogydave

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,313
    Likes Received:
    37,218
    Location:
    Alaska, North of Anchorage & South of Fairbanks
    Fairbanks's sun at high angle for the day: @ -31°f
    Web Cam
    image.cgi.jpeg
     
    Chvymn99 and brokenwing like this.