In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

( Official ) Firewood Hoarders Club Secret Santa Gift Exchange

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Paul bunion, Nov 9, 2013.

  1. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

  2. BrianK

    BrianK

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    3,108
    Likes Received:
    11,113
    Location:
    West central PA
  3. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    Yep see it now!! Was it hosted before at photo bucket? Seems when I have that problem other times its cause the picture has something to do with photo bucket. Even though others can see it I never can on my phone. Tried on my work desktop and can see then?
     
    Pallet Pete likes this.
  4. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    No, it was on it's original website. I ended up just uploading the image here.
     
  5. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    It must be this rhing is to dumb to see those imbedded pics that are hosted elsewhere?
     
  6. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    I don't know, but it wouldn't be the first time I posted a linked image that only I could see.
     
    Pallet Pete and clemsonfor like this.
  7. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    Rook day off today. Hoping to finalize my gift. Working on it today and getting it boxed.
     
    Grizzly Adam likes this.
  8. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Mine has been posted. Feels good to get it on its way, it being so difficult to get into the post office and all.
     
  9. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    That's why I like small towns. I just walked into mine!! Sometimes there may be a person in there?

    I had to send an item out that I had sold on eBay. And walked right in and io to counter, she scanned my label and, done :)
     
  10. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Our town is too small, window is open from 9:30A-12N and that's it. Can't do ship unless I have the day off.
     
  11. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    Ours is too, and I took the day off:)

    Not to mail the item but to watch the baby so my wife could put Christmas decorations up .
     
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
  12. WeldrDave

    WeldrDave Military Outpost Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,182
    Likes Received:
    56,136
    Location:
    The Communist Socialist Republic of New Jersey


    Here's what I want for Christmas!:p You may have to double click it!
     
    Grizzly Adam, milleo and mattjm1017 like this.
  13. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    I remember wanting one when I was your age. In the future.
     
    WeldrDave likes this.
  14. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    Shipping out tomorrow. :) I have 2 very small things that I don't think will make it here in time to ship. So they may come after Christmas. Unless they arrive by Fri, then I will next day them.
     
  15. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    Took a long time to figure something out for this guy. I had something locked, but it seemed he didn't need that any more. So I had to start all over again. Glad I didn't ship early.
     
  16. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Yeah, it's tough to shop for people when they actually buy what they want =D
     
  17. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    "2 small things" that won't be here on time??? And you just placed an order for 2 more earthquakes....hmmm I wonder??
     
    Pallet Pete likes this.
  18. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    Everyone on this site has at least one Earthquake ;) . So I will be keeping one more 45cc and selling the other 45cc and my 45cc Blue Max.

    And by small, I mean very small. Like would prob ship in an envelope, with 1 stamp.
     
    Pallet Pete and clemsonfor like this.
  19. WeldrDave

    WeldrDave Military Outpost Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,182
    Likes Received:
    56,136
    Location:
    The Communist Socialist Republic of New Jersey
    DD, What the hell is an Earthquake???? The only time I know of an Earthquake is when me and the dog eat baked beans:whistle:
     
  20. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    This is an Earthquake. :) For about $50, you can have 1 too. (See the Official Earthquake thread in the Chainsaw section)
    20131129_164249.jpg