In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

( Official ) Firewood Hoarders Club Secret Santa Gift Exchange

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Paul bunion, Nov 9, 2013.

  1. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    Finally gonna get mine out... Soon. :)
     
    Well Seasoned likes this.
  2. Woodporn

    Woodporn

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    807
    Likes Received:
    2,090
    Location:
    S. MA
    Solid Snake?
     
  3. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Main character of Metal Gear. When I see SS, that is what I think of.
     
  4. WeldrDave

    WeldrDave Military Outpost Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,182
    Likes Received:
    56,136
    Location:
    The Communist Socialist Republic of New Jersey
    Jack, where are your Christmas Balls?, your still stuck on halloween, come on now, get with the program:p
     
  5. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Oh yeah, II need to update that!
     
    WeldrDave likes this.
  6. fishingpol

    fishingpol

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,502
    Likes Received:
    39,646
    Location:
    Merrimack Valley, Ma.
    I received my gift today, under the tree it goes. Thanks.
     
    Well Seasoned likes this.
  7. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    I still need to work on part of my gift. Hope to get it out next week.

    I'm not getting notifications for this thread anymore?
     
  8. mattjm1017

    mattjm1017

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    1,825
    Likes Received:
    3,262
    Location:
    North Eastern North Cackalacky
    Mines all ready to go and my lovely wife is going to ship it out tomorrow to one lucky guy somewhere in the continental united states.
     
    Well Seasoned likes this.
  9. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    Whenever I stop getting notification for a certain thread? It's do to it normally have another page with more replies. When you click on the "next" page, then if you just hit the back button 2-3 times to go back to your email, then I don't get them.

    But, if I hit back once, and let the 1st page load completely, then hit back again (to email) then I always receive notifications.

    When the original page isn't allowed to fully load, then it seems to think you haven't looked at that email/notification and you do not receive any more.
     
  10. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Got my present ready to go in a box to be mailed, now I just have to find out from the old lady which boxes are available (she has some picked out for other presents). The making of video just needs narration and the finishing touches.
     
    Well Seasoned and DexterDay like this.
  11. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    I sent mine out several days ago. Have been smokin busy. So no homemade gift from this secret Santa.
     
    gbreda and Pallet Pete like this.
  12. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Giving a hint mine isn't home made but it makes home made:rofl: :lol: Sorry I had to poke the bees nest a little.
     
    Gasifier and Chvymn99 like this.
  13. BrianK

    BrianK

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    3,108
    Likes Received:
    11,113
    Location:
    West central PA
    Uh ... I'm a little dull and thick headed. Were we NOT supposed to say who it is from on or in the packaging?!? If so whoever gets mine from Johnstown PA just put it under the tree till December 25 and pretend it was Secret.
     
  14. BrianK

    BrianK

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    3,108
    Likes Received:
    11,113
    Location:
    West central PA
    Well that's a relief. D'oh!
     
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
    Grizzly Adam likes this.
  15. mattjm1017

    mattjm1017

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    1,825
    Likes Received:
    3,262
    Location:
    North Eastern North Cackalacky
    Ten more days!!:thumbs::)
     
    Chvymn99, clemsonfor and Pallet Pete like this.
  16. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Mailing tomorrow.
     
    Chvymn99 and clemsonfor like this.
  17. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    Might mail mine tomorrow or Tues. Took forever to find something that this person wanted/needed/or could use!!!!

    He should like it. Little over the budget, but it's nice :)
     
  18. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    We might not want to tell ship days its getting close and some may figure it out if something shows in a few days, but I doubt anyone is paying that close attention and it dissent really matter anyway.
     
  19. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    image.jpg
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2013
    Woodwidow, swags, milleo and 5 others like this.
  20. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    I don't see anything, but a question mark.