In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Snow in July yes indeed.

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by savemoney, Jul 10, 2015.

  1. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
  2. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    My kind of July. :thumbs:
     
  3. basod

    basod

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2013
    Messages:
    5,048
    Likes Received:
    20,841
    Location:
    Mount Cheaha AL
    I remember it snowing in Maine one time in June/July when I was kid
    It was a sunny day, not cold, similar phenomenon to hail but the storms lacked the required updraft to continually move the flakes in/out of the upper atmosphere and form hail.
    No accumulation just snow flakes falling on a sunny day:confused:
     
    Chvymn99, Stinny, Jack Straw and 2 others like this.
  4. Knothead

    Knothead

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2015
    Messages:
    2,125
    Likes Received:
    17,415
    Location:
    East Texas
    I would love being in that snow for a day or two,...... just dreaming.

    Redneck weather forecasting chart:

    [​IMG]
     
  5. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    I wouldn't care if I never saw snow again :)
     
    Stinny, basod and wildwest like this.
  6. basod

    basod

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2013
    Messages:
    5,048
    Likes Received:
    20,841
    Location:
    Mount Cheaha AL
    Move south brother.
    We get an occasional dusting - just to rekindle the fond memories:rofl: :lol:
     
    Chvymn99, Stinny and HDRock like this.
  7. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    basod Maybe I should move down there and get a job building air planes
     
    Stinny and basod like this.
  8. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    Ha, I was typing as you posted
     
    basod likes this.
  9. basod

    basod

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2013
    Messages:
    5,048
    Likes Received:
    20,841
    Location:
    Mount Cheaha AL
    They've been on a mission to bring in manufacturing jobs since before I moved here.
    Boeing & Airbus both setting up shop - might be in pure shoulder season burning areas:D
     
    Stinny and HDRock like this.
  10. Beetle-Kill

    Beetle-Kill

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2013
    Messages:
    4,102
    Likes Received:
    19,559
    Location:
    Near the Divide, Colorado