Just hopefully they go ahead and get shot and killed. Save a few taxpayers dollars on the expenses.... Is there bears or cougars up that way?
Yeah, the bear's are in the woods, the cougars are in the bars.................or should I say behind bars now.............
same here - I could buy a new truck or tractor with my income taxes annually, sales tax I could make a payment maybe
Of course. If they are on foot running across a desert, you are bound to see them pretty quickly. The woods is thick as chit up here man.
What the NYSP have to clean up after. http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/24/us/new-york-prison-break/index.html
same thing here in AL - mountains and terrain that a billy goat may find uninhabitable. They have Thermal imaging on the choppers, which is less effective in hot summer sun, but the drive of the "fit" officers has to come into play - I'd be a bit cautious running around the woods as a marked target in LEO gear myself
This is similar to the search the Penna. State Police had last fall after the two troopers were ambushed. That one lasted 47 days I believe.
does the ny safe act apply to escaped prisoners ? if so they will only put 7 rounds in there stolen gun .
They're reporting they found DNA in a second cabin from Matt. http://www.pressrepublican.com/news...cle_20b0e0be-aaf2-5405-9128-c3b7f603b0ab.html
From Malone NY, Dundee Quebec is just over 16 miles, they beefed up the borders years back so I'm hoping that crossing was too. Gasifier , I hope they don't think Akwesasne is a good choice. The shaded area with lines going through is Akwesasne.
Next up, sweatface! http://www.pressrepublican.com/news...cle_20b0e0be-aaf2-5405-9128-c3b7f603b0ab.html http://www.timesunion.com/news/article/State-Police-Matt-and-Sweat-moving-north-6351794.php