Scary, years ago and late at night, multiple state police cars came in my wooded street and yard. Having no idea what they were there for, (was it me!) I opened my door where I was forcefully told to get back in and away from the windows. After a few hours they left after having gone down a log road, and having searched my garage and travel trailer. Next day I read about them being in some high speed chase where the person they were after abandoned their car and fled into the woods. I don't recall if they ever caught up with whomever they were after, but it sure was nerve wracking for a while. I'm a firm believer in having a couple big dogs who know how to bark.
Had this going on here 9 years ago. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_"Bucky"_Phillips News paper this morning has the 2 sighted here. The summer "bucky " was on the run was hell. Couldn't go anywhere without going through roadblocks.
They have made a bit of distance since their start. They should have split up if that's who they are seeing walking together. With cash and a car they could be anywhere.
Headed back to the north country. http://www.buffalonews.com/city-reg...n-tier-search-fails-to-find-escapees-20150621
Aka...... they have absolutely no Idea where they are. Whats the reward up to? I know a handful of hoarders that would be interested in a little hide and seek!
$50,000 per inmate from NYS and another $25,000 from the U.S. Marshals. http://www.usmarshals.gov/investigations/most_wanted/index.html
Do you have room for a heavily armed wood hoarder at your place, lol. Hopefully they are caught soon.
I just really can't think that these 2 would be dumb enough to stay together. I would believe they are separate and just blended in. Of course there is a lot of theories swirling on different help they may have had. Time will tell
I heard in the news this morning that their bringing in a bunch of military trucks? Interesting.......
DNA found from the last 24hr period. Upstate NY in a cabin. A good dog should be able to get on their track from there. http://wishtv.com/2015/06/22/report-dna-found-in-cabin-linked-to-escaped-prisoners/
About 5:30 this morning I was north on 81 between Syracuse and Watertown. A NYSP Canine Unit came out of nowhere blasting North past me. Might have been enroute over to the latest location........
Looks like the DNA confirmation is so far their best lead. How "dumb" are they staying together. Lets hope the law closes in on them and lets them community get back to "normal"
The news just reported that the cabin the escapees were in is owned by several prison guards, again fact is stranger than fiction.