Early in the day I would enjoy some time with my dad and then having my two kids over for a cookout that night.
Family, food, gifts are not needed. My kids usually make some homemade gifts like little wooden toolboxes and drink coasters. I have a fine little bits. If they insist to get something, a box of Supercedars, barbecue sauce or a nice t-shirt will be fine.
Yeah......here Hallmark sells "Happy Birthday Uncle-Daddy" cards............................also the land of "If I divorce my wife, can I still call her SIS"?..........................................
I get a "life is good" t-shirt every Father's Day, birthday, etc..., I think I've got em all...it's all I wear...well pants too and socks and, oh never mind
GF usually gets me a new charcoal chimney lighter - I beat her to the punch and bought one yesterday. There is nothing I really want or need other than free time
Only a couple things. A great time with my wife and calls from sons and grandkids. Need nothing more.