In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

( Official ) Firewood Hoarders Club Secret Santa Gift Exchange

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Paul bunion, Nov 9, 2013.

  1. Woodporn

    Woodporn

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    807
    Likes Received:
    2,090
    Location:
    S. MA
    Looks huge...
     
    Chvymn99 and DexterDay like this.
  2. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    ;)
     
  3. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    I liked it first :rofl: :lol:
     
  4. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Very exciting, very exciting!!!
     
    DexterDay likes this.
  5. mattjm1017

    mattjm1017

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    1,825
    Likes Received:
    3,262
    Location:
    North Eastern North Cackalacky
    Its fragi-le I think its something French:D:rofl: :lol:
     
  6. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Sounds Italian to me.
     
    mattjm1017 likes this.
  7. mattjm1017

    mattjm1017

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    1,825
    Likes Received:
    3,262
    Location:
    North Eastern North Cackalacky
    Yep I messed that up oh well Ive never been one to remember quotes from movies very well.
     
    raybonz and Grizzly Adam like this.
  8. Woodporn

    Woodporn

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    807
    Likes Received:
    2,090
    Location:
    S. MA
    They say the camera adds 10#
     
    Grizzly Adam likes this.
  9. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Later than I had intended, but finally getting my project going. After the holiday I will put up the making of video.
     
    Well Seasoned likes this.
  10. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    supply and demand. I have a few in my shed but the govment property and not old either.
     
  11. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    That will be cool Jack!
     
  12. Paul bunion

    Paul bunion

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    3,396
    Likes Received:
    13,524
    Location:
    NJ
    Supply and demand it is. My father got me a Biltmore a while back at a reasonable price but that place has no more.
     
  13. Paul bunion

    Paul bunion

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    3,396
    Likes Received:
    13,524
    Location:
    NJ
    A mystery box came today, wonder who sent it...:). That was the one thing that I failed to think out beforehand. He who got me is no secret.


    And my gift was ordered today. She said the timing was perfect, they will get it out next Tuesday. Not too early, not too late. :tree:
     
  14. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Really hoping to get mine sent out by Thursdsy.
     
  15. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    PICS !
     
  16. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    I am still waiting for a box:(
     
  17. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
  18. Woodporn

    Woodporn

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    807
    Likes Received:
    2,090
    Location:
    S. MA
    I received a nondescript box yesterday from Mukilteo Washington, me thinks this may be from SS??
    If it is what I think it is (pretty sure since I'm familliar with the address), it will be a perfect gift!

    Thank you Santa!
     
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
    Well Seasoned and clemsonfor like this.
  19. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    I didn't realize Solid Snake had sign up for this.
     
    swags likes this.
  20. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Going to finish mine up today, but probably won't be able to ship until Monday due to limited post office hours.