Some pine trees (and one maple) were cut down with the logs just waiting for attention. i stopped in to ask about them last Friday and was told anything left over on Monday is yours. Got a nice surprise as this morning when I went past, almost everything was cut to length! All I had to do was load it! The maple is long gone and some of the pine is to be picked up this afternoon but I squeaked out on full truck load so far. Now to just wait till tomorrow. I'll bet it's still there....
Yes, there was two more loads there that are "spoken for" but they have until tomorrow (actually, this evening). The guy said if the wood is here tomorrow, its yours.
Nice score , we think. The guy gonna give you some pictures to share with us too ? ? LOL It all adds up & it's all BTUs
Update. Ended up with only one truckload of firewood. The people that were supposed to show up yesterday afternoon must have because when I went past the place this morning, it was clean as a whistle with only tire marks in the grass!! But I did find a truck to buy.....