Local lumber company calls once in awhile and says come get it! All kiln dried hardwood trim after milling. Makes great fire starter and also burns super hot in the evaporator.
Nice score some looks usable for stuff other than firewood Looks like you got it loaded & home easy Off loading by hand ?
I put a couple braces across the topsides of the trailer before it was loaded. I used the chainsaw and just sliced it into lengths. My trailer is 10ft long and the majority of the pieces were 16ft. They have another load for me in 2 weeks, problem is where do I put it ?
Sweet. I made a simple rack that hangs from the garage roof rafters for small stuff like this. Just a thought.
Nice haul, there's a cabinet shop next door to me and I claim enough oak pieces for at least two burning seasons.
Worry not! If there be apples this fall, there will be lots of cider. I think we're down to about a gallon left is all. Apples should blossom next week.