In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

What do you think of this new one?

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Gasifier, Dec 6, 2013.

  1. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
  2. My IS heats my home

    My IS heats my home

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2013
    Messages:
    7,394
    Likes Received:
    17,655
    Location:
    Albany, NH
    I'd trade it in for a pickup in a second
     
  3. milleo

    milleo

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    2,317
    Likes Received:
    9,212
    Location:
    Maine
    Lol.....Me too.....
     
  4. firecracker_77

    firecracker_77

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,481
    Likes Received:
    3,606
    Location:
    IL
    That thing is gorgeous.
     
  5. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    LOL. Oh, I would never be without a pickup. But they look nice, and are fun to drive! But that is about all you can do with them. LOL
     
    Jack Straw likes this.
  6. smoke show

    smoke show

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,983
    Likes Received:
    13,948
    Location:
    Pittsfield, Wi
    Reminds me of a gal I dated in high school...
     
  7. firecracker_77

    firecracker_77

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,481
    Likes Received:
    3,606
    Location:
    IL
    I had one of those too. She was really easy going, but not too smart. A good girl at the time...not so much later on
     
    Oldhippie likes this.
  8. firecracker_77

    firecracker_77

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,481
    Likes Received:
    3,606
    Location:
    IL
    That could pass for an Italian car if you slapped a different badge on it. Stunningly beautiful curves and lines. I like the flared rear wheel arches.
     
  9. will711

    will711

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    10,270
    Likes Received:
    50,828
    Location:
    Pocono Mts.
    I like this one:)

     
  10. firecracker_77

    firecracker_77

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,481
    Likes Received:
    3,606
    Location:
    IL
    I'm not too big into muscle cars cause I'm cheap at the pump, but if you had the money to not care, well then!!!
     
    will711 likes this.
  11. will711

    will711

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    10,270
    Likes Received:
    50,828
    Location:
    Pocono Mts.
    I grew up in the muscle car era , never owned one:( and gas was only $0.32 / gal in this day and age if you can drop $50 k on a car you can afford the gas:)
     
  12. firecracker_77

    firecracker_77

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,481
    Likes Received:
    3,606
    Location:
    IL
    Yeah...when I started driving, gas was about $1.20 which is cheap by today's standards. We didn't worry too much about gas prices then either. Even youngin's working for low wages could gather a few bucks worth for an evening of tomfoolery
     
    will711 likes this.
  13. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,238
    Likes Received:
    97,546
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    wow is that a good looking car
    thought it was a Jaguar till I saw the emblem.

    If I could get it with a turbo diesel I'd take one!
     
  14. milleo

    milleo

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    2,317
    Likes Received:
    9,212
    Location:
    Maine
    Useless as tits on a boar.....Sorry....Just my opinion....:emb:
     
  15. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    What do you mean by this milleo? I can put at least one bag of pellets in the back of that thing! And have it home in 33.3 seconds flat.
     
    Oldhippie and concretegrazer like this.
  16. milleo

    milleo

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    2,317
    Likes Received:
    9,212
    Location:
    Maine
    Ya you certainly can have it there fast...Lol...I would rather have a truck though...Never really liked cars....:)
     
  17. billb3

    billb3

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2013
    Messages:
    10,513
    Likes Received:
    54,562
    Location:
    SE Mass
    looks like it should have a Mazda badge on it to me.
     
  18. Oldhippie

    Oldhippie

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2013
    Messages:
    2,296
    Likes Received:
    6,531
    Location:
    Ashby Ma
    I was thinking the same thing.

    When I was a young boy I grew up in a pretty rough neighborhood of Fitchburg Massachusetts. A paper mill town, very working class, mainly 3 deckers. In my part of town everyone had a nickname if you were "cool". My nickname was "Mustang" because someone thought I had a personality like the galloping stallion on the commercials back in 64.

    I have many people today around town (next town down from me... I didn't go far) still only know me by that handle.

    I've never owned one. But I really want to before I die. We'll see.
     
  19. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,278
    Likes Received:
    58,473
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    Hmmmm...You used to date girls??
     
    Oldhippie likes this.
  20. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    That's a sharp lookin car boy, I had a 66 mustang
     
    Oldhippie likes this.