In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Haha! Just got my confirmation email...

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Blue2ndaries, Oct 8, 2013.

  1. Blue2ndaries

    Blue2ndaries

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    258
    Likes Received:
    751
    Location:
    Oregon
    Just rec'd my official, auto-generated, Firewood Hoarder's Club Forum confirmation email. LOL! Only after 30+ posts... :D

    OK, carry-on with regularly scheduled programming and posting. o_O
     
  2. the GOAT

    the GOAT Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    1,399
    Likes Received:
    2,661
    Location:
    Maine
    I haven't got mine yet... But I sent all the emails from this site to spam because I couldn't get the notification emails to stop.
     
  3. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Funny I am getting 2 day old PM's today :D
     
  4. mattjm1017

    mattjm1017

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    1,825
    Likes Received:
    3,262
    Location:
    North Eastern North Cackalacky
    Ive gotten several confirmation emails over the past week I guess I hit the resend button one to many times there.
     
  5. thistle

    thistle

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,736
    Likes Received:
    9,757
    Location:
    Polk/Guthrie Counties,IA
    LOL checked my email at 6 this morning before going to work,my confirmation was sent at 1244AM.Finally got in last Friday afternoon after trying for 2 days.