Whats the weather like in your area? First good cold snap of the season for me. Time to crank the Keystone.*forecast*
Some freezing rain here too. It's been quite warm out. Yard and trails turning to mush with the freezing and thawing.
We have 4-6 inches of ice pellets and snow forecasted. Possible ice storm 50 miles to the south. I HATE ice storms. Everything gets FUBARed.
Tomorrow will be in the 50's again. Tomorrow night, the bottom will drop out. By the beginning of next week? It's gonna be COOOOLD!!
I kinda' like when it's cold at night. Stoves draft really well when there's such a big differential between indoors and outside.
OHHHHH you are tempting Mother Nature I remember -10°f in PA, during hunting season. It can get colder ! Record low temps for Chicago -27°f in Jan, 1985 , -25 in Dec:
How is it down there? Doesn't look good on the radar... We've got 5" of the white stuff so far. Tomorrow night doesn't look like much fun. Gonna be hard on the cows.
~6 inches in the Fayetteville area. A little little less in Ft. Smith but 37,000 without electricity due to ice.