In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

For Sale Trailer Wheels And Tires

Discussion in 'FHC Classifieds' started by HoneyFuzz, Mar 15, 2015.

  1. HoneyFuzz

    HoneyFuzz

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Messages:
    4,490
    Likes Received:
    14,862
    Location:
    Northeast , Ohio
    I just got my "re-purposed old cargo trailer converted to a firewood haulin machine !! I went a few sizes bigger to give me more clearance in my woods . So I have the other rims and tires that I would like to sell . I bead blasted ...primed and painted inside and outsides of wheels . Brand new 4.80 x 8 Carlisle tires and tubes . With ZERO miles on them . This has just sat in my garage all winter . I have the two that were on the trailer..and a spare...for a total of 3 wheel and tire combos !!! These are a 5 bolt....4.5inch hole spacing . Perfect for a firewood getter....or a road trailer . I would like to get $40 a piece plus shipping . That's a little bit of a loss for me...but oh well !! image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
     
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
  2. Stihl Livin

    Stihl Livin

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2014
    Messages:
    433
    Likes Received:
    993
    Location:
    Minnesota
    What size are the tires.
     
  3. HoneyFuzz

    HoneyFuzz

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Messages:
    4,490
    Likes Received:
    14,862
    Location:
    Northeast , Ohio
    How did i not put that in the originsl post ! Lol. 4.80 x 8
    Old post now revised !