Sounds great,but I cant give a definite yes or no yet since its so far out.No idea where I'll be working at or if the extra cash will be available. But will see how the winter goes & go from there.
Hey guys, a couple more vids from the G2G: Yours truly and the new MS261C-M Warming up the 460, realized the chain wasn't all that after these two cuts.... lol. Chain swap!
How many guys were at the G2G and how many logs did you go through? Looking to figure out what we need for our G2G
Does this help Swags? Please note the tractor that we kept busy for much of the day. It was a big help!
Thanks MM, I have a tractor that we can use, and will probably get my brothers bobcat over there to help too. That gives me a good base idea for the amount of logs needed.
Swags, we didn't use all of those logs, probably 75% of them tho were turned to chips and cookies. The tractor was plenty busy on cleanup detail and they used Bobs forklift to move logs around.