In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Nice day for a farrr

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by Smokinpiney, Mar 7, 2015.

  1. Smokinpiney

    Smokinpiney

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,811
    Likes Received:
    20,675
    Location:
    "South" Jersey
    With today's spring like weather I figgerd I'd light a fire out back. I have a bunch of scrap lumber and nasty pallets that need to go. :campfire:

    Sorry Pallet Pete

    KIMG0434.JPG
     
    Gark, Todd 2, Drvn4wood and 11 others like this.
  2. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,485
    Likes Received:
    113,766
    Location:
    KC Metro
    I'm doing the same thing except with bark & odd balls.... We just don't have that white stuff you have.
     
    Smokinpiney and gboutdoors like this.
  3. My IS heats my home

    My IS heats my home

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2013
    Messages:
    7,394
    Likes Received:
    17,655
    Location:
    Albany, NH
    Having a farrrrr is a gooder ideer. If I was to do one of those I'd have to start the farrr ontop of the snow, 3' of it.

    :)
     
  4. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    :bug::jaw::hair::mad::picard:



    :rofl: :lol:
     
    Well Seasoned, Smokinpiney and Stinny like this.
  5. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    Looks like an awesome day for it SP... :coldfire: ... :yes:
     
    Smokinpiney likes this.
  6. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,157
    Location:
    Central MI
    I have a good sized brush pile that needs burning but am waiting for some snow melt. Hopefully this coming week we'll get that. At present it is 39 degrees; the highest we've seen for a long long time. Still, very little melting because of no sunshine. That will change.
     
    Gark, Stinny, rottiman and 1 other person like this.