In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Sunset pics from tonight

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Smokinpiney, Feb 23, 2015.

  1. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    Here he is headin out... ;)

    upload_2015-2-24_14-21-11.jpeg
     
    rottiman and Horkn like this.
  2. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,438
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    Lol. I never second guess what retired folks can get done, especially right when they just retire.
     
    rottiman and Stinny like this.
  3. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    :rofl: :lol:... I think Rotti ought to give classes on the art of retiring. He's made it look easy... :D
     
    rottiman and Horkn like this.
  4. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,438
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    Yeah, I'm NOT waiting until I turn 63 or 65 or whatever it is to retire. You guys make it look too easy, and life's too short not to enjoy it. Ideally, I'll retire at 55.
     
    rottiman and Stinny like this.
  5. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    AS I've said lads, Retiring is just like winning the lottery, only difference is you don't get the big money!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    Stinny likes this.
  6. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    Man, I hope that happens for you Horkn. As good as it is now, I can only imagine how it would be if you could go @ 55...........................................
     
    Stinny likes this.