So you got a wood splitter with a lift and Possibly with one of Prince's Auto return valves on it or some other function I can not tell. But if it is taking up too much space I would be happy to store it for you.
Wow, now that's the kind of Uncle you want in your family! I once had one give me a beat to hell 16" aluminum boat and trailer, I thought that was pretty good! Way to go coal reaper!
Yes to autoreturn. He claims it will be easier than swinging my beloved fiskars. But i think its gonna be a beech dragging that big thing into the woods. We shall see.
I'd probably split 4 or 5 cord today if that was sitting in my garage...suhweet. Does it have a 4 or 6 way wedge?
4way. Cranked through a small pile of knots and crotches this morning. Its a lot faster and stronger than the 20 ton brave that ussually takes the back seat to the x27. Gotta cut more rounds!
Fantastic machine. That should save your back. So does uncle get a lifetime supply of wood in return? Happy splitting!
Uncle gets whatever he wants from me. He has a bad back from wrecking more patrol cars than dozens of donuts he has consumed in his career. He has been really good to my brother and i growing up, the sons he never had. Got bro into shooting sports and me into the saltwater fishing. Shame he lives like 2.5 hours away tho. Anyway, he has got a pile of logs that i wanted to process for him yesterday. He got nat gas ti the house and ripped out the woodburning furnace and wont be burning it again until he repurposes furnace. He had a hanger/dome shaped steel structure he will be putting it in once the building gets a front and back put on. That has been 5+ years in the making and now he is working on replacing the shore shack that washed away in sandy so it wont be for a long while.
Coal reaper. Glad for you man. That is one nice machine. Good for you. Why trailer it? Block your wood out in the woods, load it, then split it at home. Leave splitter in the garage or the like.
I do that for rounds under 20". Bigger than that and i roll them down to the trail and split there. They are just a little too heavy to toss in bed whole. Whats a 20" diameter by 20" long green oak round weight? I find thats the limit i care to be lifting. The rounds pictured with the deuce were 22-26".