In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Crockpot Mac

Discussion in 'The Smokehouse' started by Pallet Pete, Feb 8, 2015.

  1. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
  2. Smokinpiney

    Smokinpiney

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,811
    Likes Received:
    20,675
    Location:
    "South" Jersey
    All i see is a crockpot full of cheese??? :drool::drool::drool::drool:
     
    wildwest, papadave and Pallet Pete like this.
  3. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Wait, wait......I see some shells trying to poke through.
     
    Pallet Pete and wildwest like this.
  4. My IS heats my home

    My IS heats my home

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2013
    Messages:
    7,394
    Likes Received:
    17,655
    Location:
    Albany, NH
    As usual, looking good PP. Whats under all the cheese?
     
    Pallet Pete, wildwest and papadave like this.
  5. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    I'm gonna' guess more cheese.:D
    We'll soon be calling him Cheesy Pete.:thumbs:
     
    Pallet Pete and wildwest like this.
  6. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Na that's too cheesy...:rofl: :lol:
     
    papadave and wildwest like this.
  7. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    It's really just shells and cheese nothing fancy but boy it tastes good...
     
  8. fishingpol

    fishingpol

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,502
    Likes Received:
    39,646
    Location:
    Merrimack Valley, Ma.
    You are a cooking fury today Pete.
     
    wildwest and Pallet Pete like this.
  9. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Yes he is...... stomach is mad at me and would rather be at Pete's place.
     
  10. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    Love Mac and cheese. So many ways to cook it. What kinds of cheese do you favor?
     
    wildwest likes this.
  11. prell 73

    prell 73

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2014
    Messages:
    1,961
    Likes Received:
    3,725
    Location:
    ia
    :drool:Can I move in
     
    Pallet Pete and wildwest like this.
  12. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,655
    Likes Received:
    144,629
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    I already tried. He said I could move in next door but not feed me :rofl: :lol:
     
    will711 and Pallet Pete like this.
  13. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    Mmmmmm. Crockpot full of cheeeeeeeesssssse. [​IMG]
     
    wildwest, Smokinpiney and Pallet Pete like this.
  14. Woodwidow

    Woodwidow

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    15,514
    Likes Received:
    95,534
    Location:
    Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    I took a Mac and Cheese casserole to a potluck on Sat. Not too much came back. One of those old time comfort foods.
     
  15. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Pointless then, eh?
    I mean, he's a nice guy and all, but w/o food......fuhgeddaboudit.:rofl: :lol:
     
    Pallet Pete and wildwest like this.
  16. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,655
    Likes Received:
    144,629
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    :rofl: :lol:
     
    Pallet Pete likes this.
  17. will711

    will711

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    10,270
    Likes Received:
    50,828
    Location:
    Pocono Mts.
    Looks good Pete . I love crock pot cooking :thumbs: I cook my Thanksgiving stuffing in one ,it comes out Great :drool:
     
    Pallet Pete and wildwest like this.