In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Smiley folders...

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Support' started by Chvymn99, Feb 1, 2015.

  1. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,496
    Likes Received:
    113,856
    Location:
    KC Metro
    I likey! Makes finding them a little easier. Great Job! :yes:
     
  2. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    I wondered who would notice first.
     
    wildwest, gbreda and Chvymn99 like this.
  3. gbreda

    gbreda

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    7,506
    Likes Received:
    37,200
    Location:
    NH
    I just noticed it. Jury is out with me as I need to get use to what is where but I am sure I will like it. Being a guy, change is sometimes difficult :rofl: :lol:
     
    wildwest likes this.
  4. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    It will eventually mean more smiles since it doesn't seem like we are exceeding capacity now.
     
    wildwest and gbreda like this.
  5. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    A few new ones for you guys too.

    :camping::beerbbq::flipeggs::sir::stirpot::coldfire:
     
    jtakeman, BrianK, slvrblkk and 3 others like this.
  6. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Awesome Adam!:sir:
     
    wildwest likes this.
  7. will711

    will711

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    10,270
    Likes Received:
    50,828
    Location:
    Pocono Mts.
    Gonna take a little bit to get used to ,I can adapt . I see this colored boxes ,with links too how does that work ??
     
    wildwest likes this.
  8. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    If you want to share a particular thread, click the box of where you want to share it. For instance, I shared the Kevin the Kindling Stick thread on Facebook. Pallet Pete will probably post plenty of pallet projects on Pintrest.
     
  9. will711

    will711

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    10,270
    Likes Received:
    50,828
    Location:
    Pocono Mts.
    Thanks Adam , prolly not something that I'll use I don't FB or Twitter ,but a very nice tool for those of you that do :yes:
     
    slvrblkk, wildwest and Chvymn99 like this.
  10. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    I am hoping it will help put us more out there in the social media.
     
    eatonpcat, wildwest and will711 like this.
  11. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
  12. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    Adam has been busy again. Looks easy enough. Brightens it up some.
     
    wildwest likes this.
  13. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    Social media is a large part of how we get new members and a large part of how people communicate and find new things of interest.

    As you can see, this was just this past week on FB alone.

    Screenshot_2015-02-01-12-59-26.png
     
    BrianK, Chvymn99 and wildwest like this.
  14. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    I dont use any of those things. Sorry I can't share you those ways.

    I want to see the smiley where the smiley is hiding under a chair or stool added.
     
  15. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Post it for me.
     
    clemsonfor likes this.
  16. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    I have seen MasterMech c use it. I have no idea which thread I saw it in? And I dont know where to find it on my own?

    He used it when he was talking about eating his wifes chocolate and hiding from her.
     
  17. imacman

    imacman

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2013
    Messages:
    6,633
    Likes Received:
    27,528
    Location:
    Denver, NC
  18. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    [​IMG] ... can Mr Pain join the FHC smilie club Adam?
     
  19. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

  20. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    Thanks
     
    DexterDay and Stinny like this.