Slept away the morning and then some now it's time to cook! Chili, oven Mac heading to the oven and Apple pie in the process.
I usually cut up tomato into wedges and make a nice pattern over the top but I forgot to buy more so this time it's diced tomatoes spread over the top then it's into the oven.
Boy do I wish we were neighbors. Everything you cook looks delicious! But then you would have to get rid of me I can eat alot despite my size
That would be the whole purpose of moving in next to you Oh, and borrow your green house too, I have a green thumb.
That all looks great Pete. We like to make several meals on the weekend and eat them at work all week and freeze any extras.
Chances are good that someday we (wildwest ) will meet PP. Before the first handshake and intro we will all be holding forks and drooling.
Get outta my kitchen till I'm done cooking! It will be something like that. Then we will all eat like kings!