In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Sign Up to buy your FHC Signs

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Chvymn99, Jan 21, 2015.

  1. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,479
    Likes Received:
    113,743
    Location:
    KC Metro
    Be one of the first to get your FHC Sign. Its available in 18" or 36". Please refer to the original post for pictures. ( http://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/threads/fhc-lighted-signs.9450/ )

    The 18" will be $40 plus Shipping to your location.
    The 36" will be $75 plus Shipping to your location.

    Please post your interest here, then P.M.me your information so I can keep track of which one you want and location for quoting. I prefer PayPal, but will work with others. As soon as I get shipping cost, I'll P.M. you back with the exact price.

    I'd like to have a good solid number by January 29th. So I can get the guy to start building them, since he will be gone for 2 weeks in February. If you have any questions, please ask. If I dont know the answer, I'll try to get the answer to it.
     
  2. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    :thumbs: I am still in for one 36"
     
    HoneyFuzz and Chvymn99 like this.
  3. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,479
    Likes Received:
    113,743
    Location:
    KC Metro
    TTT
     
    HoneyFuzz likes this.
  4. Unicorn1

    Unicorn1

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2013
    Messages:
    2,282
    Likes Received:
    8,917
    Location:
    Amarillo, TX
    I'll take either size if it comes down to that.
     
    HoneyFuzz, Chvymn99 and DexterDay like this.
  5. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,479
    Likes Received:
    113,743
    Location:
    KC Metro
    It's either size that's available. He was going to give us a bit of a break if we got 10 of one size. If we happen to get, but it doesn't look like that will be, I'll pass the savings on. :yes:
     
    HoneyFuzz likes this.
  6. HoneyFuzz

    HoneyFuzz

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Messages:
    4,490
    Likes Received:
    14,862
    Location:
    Northeast , Ohio
    Im in for a 36" buddy ! You know my digits !!!
     
    Chvymn99 likes this.
  7. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    TTT
     
    Chvymn99 likes this.
  8. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,479
    Likes Received:
    113,743
    Location:
    KC Metro
    Back TTT