Is that how the email was advertising it? Too funny. I know women are definitely an up and coming market in the gun industry but Jeez lmao
Some friends of ours love their guns, and the woman would love that. She just had a local guy put an American flag on one of her small pistols.....some kind of decal that forms itself on the gun. It was pretty cool, and I forgot to take a picture. If she brings it to the next stitch & bitch, I'll ask for permission to take a pic.
Dear Husband is home. He thought I was crazy for showing him the email than laughed his rearend off!! Then muttered something about guns that use plastic........
So...should we be looking for that one to be found somewhere in 132 years or so, too? Plastic should still have it's color, no? "HANDGUN FROM 2015 FOUND LEANING AGAINST ANCIENT OUTHOUSE!"
If I may.. 132 year old handgun, found in a Coach purse, wrapped in a Kevlar vest, cleverly hidden' in the petrified carcass of a turducken, dressed like a sage grouse. Located on a wall of a remarkably preserved house in the middle of no-where. sorry I couldn't.....
I have the taurus TCP a direct competitor of the LCP. Mines black but they make pink ones as well. I carry it as my normal carry gun easy to conceal