Time to break out the shorts! Highs here in the mid 20's tomorrow, and low teens at night with the wind. Your not the only one packing her tight. Enjoy the warmth!
Looking good! I had to switch from shoulder season wood to oak tonight since it was in the low 20's by 8:30 las night. Loaded up the stove at 9 and the house was nice and warm this morning. Man the good wood makes a difference.
Now that we really have some winter weather and I can let the stove stretch it's legs I'm liking it even more.
Thanks Ray....it's actually brushed nickel but the flames make it look like brass in the picture. They do make it in brass though.
Looks like the new stove is treating you well, you didn't swipe some of those splits off my porch did you?
Ash is good wood any time of year! It has been winter here all day with temps in the 20's and winds blowing 40-60 mph non-stop! Right now it's 21 degrees and the winds have not abated.. What I like about ash over oak is a bit less coaling which would be a good thing in this type of weather. Loaded up with oak and maple which will take me into tomorrow morning. Ray
I had hoped you wouldn't notice quite yet. I didn't swipe I just swapped. Gave you some nice aspen and poplar in exchange