I've been following this since this afternoon, when word broke, cause it hits home pretty close. I didn't them personally, per say. But did know them and did several transactions with. They were great people. Please say a prayer tonight them and there family. Here are a couple of links. http://fox4kc.com/2015/01/09/report-ambulance-takes-away-four-victims-from-shawnee-shooting-scene/ http://www.kshb.com/news/crime/several-injured-in-shooting-at-gun-range
In the middle of the day. They both open carry at the shop everytime I was in there. The Shawnee court house is just around the corner.... He will be missed and I pray that she makes it out ok...
Absolutely sinful. Sav is right, its starting to get like the Old West again. Prayer and condolences to the family.
makes you wonder if they were after money or the inventory ( which thankfully did not get into the wrong hands ) but awful about the owner
Update: it seems that they are being linked to a series (3 or 4 ) armed robberies since like December. All between the ages of 18 to 20.
I haven't read or seen anything on that yet. But my guess is probably the inventory was probably top priority with cash register as a close second.
Very sad. We have had several gun shop roberies here in indiana. At least he shot 3 of the 4. Goes to show that even with training, sometimes you just can't protect yourself. Situational awareness is key in giving you that extra few seconds that may be the difference.