24°, light rain, North wind, rain hitting the living room window. Now imagine driving on roads with this glazed ice on them.
Like your positive attitude Never thought about that , things always have something good about them. If it stays, Gonna crank up the heat, I like to see out the windows . OAT up to 30 , may help the iced windows melt
Dave do you ever get ice storms? We get horrible build up in those conditions. I was out of electricity for 17 days in 2008 and 13 days in 2000. Trees down everywhere. Couldn't leave home without a chainsaw or you would get stranded on the road with trees falling down in front of and behind you. FYI- a lot of babies are born 9 months after extended power outages
Looks Pretty dang cold Dave. Beautiful pic though. Driving in conditions like that, when you don't have to, is crazy!! Hope you stayed in and stayed warm
Good thing you are ready for about anything that is thrown at you. I hate ice. I won't and don't have to drive in it. Nice being retired. I can sit it out!
We've had some nasty ice storms. At least it was easy to plow the 4" of snow, slides over the ice easy. Still a slippery ice rink in the driveway. Gonna have to get some sand.
Don't like ice storms if I'm supposed to work it's hello work I'm not coming in I can afford to lose a days pay don't want to lose my life
Oh good! Didn't think single pane would be legal in Alaska . Plus I figure they would of melted the ice if single pane. When I first saw this I thought there was going to be ice on the inside of the windows.