In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

5 Mulberry's down...

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by Chvymn99, Nov 17, 2013.

  1. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,484
    Likes Received:
    113,766
    Location:
    KC Metro
    Well I grabbed all that I could, before the Bobcat pushed the brush up. Separated what I really wanted and let him push the rest in a pile. I've got one more good 1/2 tree that needs to come down. Not really big trees, but it will all add up. I think about a total 5 trees that was knocked down and dealt with this morning.


    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
  2. thistle

    thistle

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,736
    Likes Received:
    9,757
    Location:
    Polk/Guthrie Counties,IA
    Mulberry's one of my favs,has lots of uses.
     
    Chvymn99 likes this.
  3. bogydave

    bogydave

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,313
    Likes Received:
    37,218
    Location:
    Alaska, North of Anchorage & South of Fairbanks
    Lots of BTUs in that pile
    Looks like fun
     
    Chvymn99 likes this.
  4. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Good size pile. 5 trees is a good day. Now, the fun in processing begins.:thumbs:
     
    Chvymn99 likes this.
  5. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,484
    Likes Received:
    113,766
    Location:
    KC Metro
    Yea, the Bobcat helped out tremendously in the area. I only got to cut one down. The rest he knocked down
     
    Well Seasoned likes this.
  6. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Nice ! Mulberry is great too like a little fireworks show in your stove. :)
     
    Chvymn99 likes this.