In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Pics from our Ice Storm 2013

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by thewoodlands, Nov 30, 2014.

  1. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    I took a full week off thinking we would hit the trails on the sleds, I was on the trails but clearing them for a full week.

    I think it started to get bad on the 22 of December, power finally came back on Christmas Eve, it we would lose it on and off the next couple of days.
     

    Attached Files:

  2. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    Just a few more.
     

    Attached Files:

  3. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Not sure I should like that, but I did anyway.
    What a mess.
     
    eatonpcat, wildwest and thewoodlands like this.
  4. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    How much ice did you get? In pic 338, it looks like a freakin 1/2"! Amazing pictures.....
     
    wildwest and thewoodlands like this.
  5. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    Your not kidding, some areas still need cleaning. On some of the county snowmobile trails they had to bring in big excavators to open them up it was so bad.
     
    wildwest likes this.
  6. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    Backwoods Savage and wildwest like this.
  7. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    wildwest likes this.
  8. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    That was a bad one Woods. Ugh... let's hope this year is better as far as no ice goes.
     
    milleo and thewoodlands like this.
  9. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,156
    Location:
    Central MI
    Let us hope none of us gets something like that this winter.
     
    Stinny, milleo and papadave like this.
  10. Certified106

    Certified106

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    4,172
    Likes Received:
    11,912
    Location:
    In The Hills
    Gorgeous pictures but that looks like a ton of work!
     
    Stinny likes this.