In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Inconclusive My phone...

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Support' started by Chvymn99, Nov 2, 2014.

  1. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    Cool I will try that. I know I tried a process Dex told me to do and I could not follow it, guess my version of android was different? I dont know bit I will try this.
     
  2. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    HA!!! Got it!

    Thanks Griz. Sorry Dex if this is what you told me to do. At first I was in the wrong place, even with these directions then, i figured it out:dancer::dancer::dancer::handshake::handshake::banana::banana::banana::rootintootin::rootintootin:
     
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
    Grizzly Adam likes this.
  3. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    Yep. Same thing. Guess those instructions were easier.

    My browser was Chrome as Default. But I can type on my phone faster than Chrome can keep up. So that is the reason I switched. I still think your connection and/or provider is what doesn't like Chrome and Photobucket/Picasa.
     
  4. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    Chrome displays all the pics and attachments no matter what. The plain old browser called "browser" is what doesnt like pics from photo bucket and a few others?

    The workaround was to use chrome when needed but now it will launch chrome from the email so thats not a problem Anymore. Anytime I opened the site from a bookmark I used chrome anyway.