Now that there are more miles behind me than there are ahead, I was thinking about what I would want to put on my bucket list. I would like to travel out west. I can't come up with much more, other than retiring and doing whatever I want whenever I want. What's on your BL?
Ride across the US on my bike. See the northern lights from the far north; Alaska or Yukon. Live till I die.
Travel to Berks County PA genealogical archives and break through my genealogical brick wall . Or win the lottery and pay someone to do it for me.
I want to be healthy and still active when my grandsons graduate from HS. I'd be 77... definately doable...
What I wood put on my bucket list. Have a woodshop to tinker in. Have a cabin out in the countryside. Be ahead of css wood for when I can't anymore. Drink coffee with momma on the open porch on the cabin and sit around the woodstove inside watching birds on the feeder. Be the memory to grandkids at the cabin that my grandparents are to me at the cabin they had.