We finally pulled this damaged Maple from the ice storm out of the Brook in August, my plan is to buck it up this week or weekend. We have a smaller Maple down from here I'll grab too.
I'm thinking I think it will be the end of the month before we get anything that will matter, on the coast further north will be sooner.
Next week.....next week, if not a significant snow, 12+ inches, ill send you a load of my finest oak. Enjoy the work....... dont work too hard
Yes, the boss was controlling the winch. The grass is real tall in that area so I didn't want to take a chance getting a tick, so we left it.
I think you may want to. Obviously wait for an official forecast. With the fuel prices down, and alittle stabilizer, i suggest filling up the big tank. (Its been awhile, didnt you buy the standup tank at TSC years ago?) Currently we have an inch and its still snowing at a good clip, with another band pushing through later, then snow again monday & tuesday. Won't get out of the 30's until???
That's what I like to hear! Please keep thinking it will be just before Christmas before we get anything that will matter.
The cold air is settling in for a while so we could get dumped on if we get that moisture coming from the south, it all depends on the track of the system coming north from the gulf.