In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Wood pile visit today!

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by Unicorn1, Oct 26, 2014.

  1. Unicorn1

    Unicorn1

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2013
    Messages:
    2,282
    Likes Received:
    8,917
    Location:
    Amarillo, TX
    I picked up a truck load of wood I could load, nobody wanted to help load this.:)
     

    Attached Files:

  2. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    That's how grandpa always did it-- two pieces and a "so long suckers!"
     
  3. Unicorn1

    Unicorn1

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2013
    Messages:
    2,282
    Likes Received:
    8,917
    Location:
    Amarillo, TX
    If my wife see's this she will say," you don't have a saw big enough to cut this", your right my dear I need a bigger saw.:)
     
    thistle, schlot, Gasifier and 7 others like this.
  4. Certified106

    Certified106

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    4,172
    Likes Received:
    11,912
    Location:
    In The Hills
    Nice Haul right there!
     
  5. bogydave

    bogydave

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,313
    Likes Received:
    37,218
    Location:
    Alaska, North of Anchorage & South of Fairbanks
    Some nice rounds there,
    Make lots of nice splits :)
     
    NYCountry likes this.
  6. Unicorn1

    Unicorn1

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2013
    Messages:
    2,282
    Likes Received:
    8,917
    Location:
    Amarillo, TX
    Second visit for wood. I really need a crane for Christmas.
     

    Attached Files:

    Drvn4wood, thistle, Gasifier and 2 others like this.
  7. NYCountry

    NYCountry

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2014
    Messages:
    2,687
    Likes Received:
    11,979
    Location:
    Mohegan Lake NY
    Nice looking rounds there. Take the saw and cut it right down the middle..
     
    thistle and dylskee like this.
  8. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,156
    Location:
    Central MI
    That is some nasty looking stuff there. Grows a lot in that area though.
     
  9. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    :saw::axe:Time for some fun Unicorn.
     
  10. thistle

    thistle

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,736
    Likes Received:
    9,757
    Location:
    Polk/Guthrie Counties,IA
    That big ol' Homie 1050 in your sig will make short work of those big rounds.....:saw:
     
  11. CoachSchaller

    CoachSchaller

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2014
    Messages:
    826
    Likes Received:
    3,184
    Location:
    Southeast Michigan
    I was laughing when I read that and had to show my wife.
    I could use a bigger saw....
    figured she would just say, "naw, you just need a bigger bar."