In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Site Problems?

Discussion in 'Pellet Stoves, Pellet Fireplaces, Pellet Furnaces' started by subsailor, Oct 24, 2014.

  1. subsailor

    subsailor

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    3,693
    Likes Received:
    14,973
    Location:
    Winthrop, Maine
    Is anyone but me having trouble getting on the site? Tonight is the first time since Wednesday I've been able to get on.
     
  2. smoke show

    smoke show

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,983
    Likes Received:
    13,948
    Location:
    Pittsfield, Wi
    Known problem. Its being looked into.
     
  3. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    We are having some technical difficulties right now I'll let Grizzly Adam or Scotty Overkill handle the explanation... They have the mumbojumbo that makes sense lol.
     
    raybonz and jtakeman like this.
  4. jtakeman

    jtakeman Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,312
    Likes Received:
    55,506
    Location:
    NW CT foothills
    Shucks pete, you can tell the truth. They let me at the controls and I couldn't get the do-hickie thingy to fit into the thingamajig so I whacked with a hammer! It kind of fits now!! I'm a mec a nic so I hit everything with a BFH!! ;)

    I got bucked back to private! :picard:
     
    DexterDay, raybonz, savemoney and 2 others like this.
  5. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    We are going through a lot of problems with our host and are likely dumping them In the very near future. Needless to say neither Scotty or myself are very pleased with the current host.
     
  6. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    I took pics the flashy toy the whole time you where whacking the doohickey in the dowaper with the swingy thingy next to the upside down thing.. The thingamajiger looks kinda like a do-hickie in a thingamajiger sorta.
     
    343amc and jtakeman like this.
  7. jtakeman

    jtakeman Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,312
    Likes Received:
    55,506
    Location:
    NW CT foothills
    Maybe I should whack it again?
     
    raybonz, MasterMech and Pallet Pete like this.
  8. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Careful you might hit Grizz in the dingus with the swingy thingy or maybe the bubcis while he's trying to fix the doodad depending on which end is up!!
     
    raybonz and jtakeman like this.
  9. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    What did you Daddy teach you about too much whacking?:rofl: :lol:
     
    will711, subsailor, 343amc and 2 others like this.
  10. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    You get a virus!:rofl: :lol:
     
    amateur cutter and savemoney like this.
  11. raybonz

    raybonz Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2013
    Messages:
    4,225
    Likes Received:
    9,758
    Location:
    Carver, Mass.
    That is so deep so profound Pete... You've never made more sense..
     
    Pallet Pete and jtakeman like this.
  12. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
  13. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    You know, this is the longest I've gone without an error since the night before last. Maybe you guys are really taking care of it :rofl: :lol:
     
    raybonz, Pallet Pete and jtakeman like this.
  14. jtakeman

    jtakeman Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,312
    Likes Received:
    55,506
    Location:
    NW CT foothills
    I found which end is up, It contains a plumbers crack. I'm no plumber, So I'm callin one in!

    Me eye's will never be the same! Anyone got some duck tape??
     
    raybonz and savemoney like this.
  15. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Finally somebody understands me! :rofl: :lol:
     
    raybonz likes this.
  16. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    You need emery cloth first. Be a diy guy lol. Hands on all the way!
     
  17. imacman

    imacman

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2013
    Messages:
    6,633
    Likes Received:
    27,528
    Location:
    Denver, NC
    The site was kinda slow the past few nights, but seems pretty good tonight.

    Hope i didn't jinx it! :doh:
     
  18. Scotty Overkill

    Scotty Overkill Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2013
    Messages:
    9,777
    Likes Received:
    66,333
    Location:
    Central PA
    Hang in there guys. ....growing pains. And we've REALLY grown the past month and a half!!

    Working on a dedicated server. .......
     
  19. jtakeman

    jtakeman Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,312
    Likes Received:
    55,506
    Location:
    NW CT foothills
    I want the duck tape cause it keeps leakin! Ewe, Sewer gas!!
     
    Pallet Pete likes this.
  20. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    Don't eat that ( $)one on your own. Put it out there and we will help.
     
    Spock, wildwest, Gary_602z and 2 others like this.