In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Work for tomorrow.............

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by thewoodlands, Nov 6, 2013.

  1. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    eat some of these cinnamon buns with some coffee.
     

    Attached Files:

  2. milleo

    milleo

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    2,317
    Likes Received:
    9,212
    Location:
    Maine
    Wish I had one of them....
     
    papadave likes this.
  3. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    Waiting is not a strong point when it comes to food.
     

    Attached Files:

    thistle and milleo like this.
  4. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    You are so bad! Omg, I haven't had one of those for a long (too long) time. I hope you enjoyed licking your fingers when you were done!
     
    thewoodlands likes this.
  5. Certified106

    Certified106

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    4,172
    Likes Received:
    11,912
    Location:
    In The Hills
    Doggone it now I want a cinnamon bun to go with this cup of coffee I am drinking! Looks good!
     
    thewoodlands and savemoney like this.
  6. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Hmmm,

    Eat
    It
    Before
    I
    Do

    :popcorn:
     
    thistle and thewoodlands like this.
  7. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Can't believe you stopped at one.
    This is foreign to me.
     
    thistle and thewoodlands like this.
  8. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    Last winter I added 23-25 pounds on the frame, I lost 25 so I'm watching how much I eat, I did have the second one tonight.:D
     
    thistle and papadave like this.
  9. fishingpol

    fishingpol

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,502
    Likes Received:
    39,646
    Location:
    Merrimack Valley, Ma.
    You got my gears spinning for this weekend. Looks great. Hungry now.
     
    thewoodlands likes this.
  10. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Looks delicious. I have got to get my sourdough going again so I can make such delights!
     
    papadave likes this.
  11. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    I've got my starter in the fridge...had it for a few months. Needs a feeding.
    Still haven't gotten a good result with it...yet.
     
  12. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Mine passed away over the summer, and my last attempt to make a new one went foul.
     
  13. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Try a little pineapple juice to start.
    Took me a while to get mine going, but it's hard to kill now.:)
     
  14. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    I needed to bleach the bucket it was in, the last one died in the same bucket and even after over a month elapsed and a good scrubbing, the same bacteria took over.
     
    papadave likes this.
  15. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Well, at least there was no need for introductions.
    That can be awkward.
     
    Grizzly Adam likes this.