In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

damm Cat

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Grizzly Adam, Nov 6, 2013.

  1. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Earlier we were trying to coax the cat inside and nothing was working, and he certainly wasn't going to come to his name. Suddenly an idea struck! "Oooh, fire!" I said and the cat came rushing in. damm cat.
     
    thistle, Chvymn99 and rottiman like this.
  2. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    Next time you do that, make sure the stove door is closed. Wouldn't want any roast kitty........LOL
     
    Chvymn99 likes this.
  3. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    He just loves sitting in the chair by the fire. I think he knows what the word means.
     
    thistle likes this.
  4. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    They are a whole lot smarter than alot of folks give them credit for.
     
    thistle likes this.
  5. thistle

    thistle

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,736
    Likes Received:
    9,757
    Location:
    Polk/Guthrie Counties,IA
    I think Fuzzball knows "chicken" now.I really love those rotissiere chickens.Once in a while I'll pick up one in the afternoon on the way home from work.Those 3lb beasts at Sam's Club I can get 4-5 meals from - next couple days what's left is picked off the bone & served with brown rice,some kind of pasta or used as a base for a stew..For the past several months whenever I mention getting some chicken from the fridge he perks up & runs to the kitchen! :rofl: :lol: