So not to one-up the muscadine smoked chicken..... I encountered 2 dead standing hickories while clearing a trail to get a big standing dead red oak(that will fall tomorrow). That smell everytime I leave the grill - hickory smoke on my clothes & hair, that should be an aftershave We're getting close:
Oh yeah.. Chipotle garlic butter/peanut oil injection(Homemade), light coat of peanut oil, Benoit's on the skin
Mmmmm that sounds good. Ive got some hickory from a tree we just had removed. It'll get put to use similarly soon
Finished - mmmmm... it is tasty Roasted some butternut squash w/ olive oil S&P in the oven, broccoli steamed in the microwave with some Montreal steak seasoning A pic of foiled breast for those that asked on the last one
Either you really like chicken or you really like shoving cans up chicken asses Both BCC's look awesome. I made my 1st BCC in 2000 during a camping trip. Everyone was ripping on me for bringing a chicken and not steak. My nickname for the weekend was Frank Perdue. Anyway the chicken came out amazing on the campfire and still to this day I have not been able to make one as good as the 1st. The guys who were ripping on me shut up after they tried some