In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Trail Work =

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by thewoodlands, Oct 11, 2014.

  1. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    I ended the day with some stump removal, it went better then I thought it would.

    In the last picture you can see I have tree 1 & 2, anything down that is near that line between the two gets hauled to the dump.
     

    Attached Files:

    Certified106 and Scotty Overkill like this.
  2. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    Here's a before and after at the start of the trail.
     

    Attached Files:

  3. Scotty Overkill

    Scotty Overkill Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2013
    Messages:
    9,777
    Likes Received:
    66,333
    Location:
    Central PA
    Wow.....big difference before and after! Nice job!
     
  4. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    Thouht of your pictures when I saw this clip,
     
    thewoodlands likes this.
  5. Certified106

    Certified106

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    4,172
    Likes Received:
    11,912
    Location:
    In The Hills
    Wow, everything is looking great!
     
    thewoodlands likes this.
  6. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    The wife really wanted this trail open for the winter so other then a few more cuts up further it 's ready.
     
    Stinny likes this.