http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/severe-storms-texas-to-east-next-week/35420400 They really dropped the wind gust for our area for this week on Tuesday night from 44 on yesterdays forecast to about 24 tonight, we'll see.
firecracker_77 I don't really like that post but that's what I thought or that other virus going around or the flu or whatever gunk I got.
It's coming through here tonight - surfboard waxed up and ready to ride Couple tornadoes on the ground on the far side of the state, things should taper down and we're looking at mostly straight line wind damage - double edged sword when they come through @1-2am, less risk of tornadoes but you may be a asleep and lose power. My weather radio got new batteries this afternoon
Here's a stupid reminder. If your power goes out don't rely on the neighbors to call. It could just be you.
happened to me a couple years ago on a Sunday afternoon - power went out, after the sun came back out I realized it was the line feeding up the driveway stay safe brother.. An elderly woman was killed west of here a few hours ago -tree fell through the trailer