I'll do just about as good as them, maybe better. Forcast is cold outside with periods of snow and ice, stong winds will prevail from time to time. Temperatures will range from the 60's to -25º across most of the midwest and northeast states. Some warm and cold fronts will bring colder than average temperature swings along with some warmer than average periods.
I don't do long term forecasts. Too risky. Tonight's forecast? Dark, with a chance of sunlight towards morning. (Was that originally a George Carlin line?)
All I know is that 3 years ago on October 15th, I was fishing on Narragansett Bay and it was a sunny and beautiful 85 degrees outside... Then 2 weeks later, this happened..
Keep us posted. So far a beautiful rollercoaster of temps this fall! I remember that all to well. Leaves on the trees still. Heavy wet snow= devastation.
So...I should expect the unexpected - dry wood on hand, check. stove ready to go, check. Cold beer in the fridge, check. Milk & bread for milk sandwich's, check..... Long term forecasts that yield the expected/unexpected actual weather - yep those are available as well. And the Pats blew out the Titans
I remember that storm. The trees still had there leaves and the snow was breaking them apart everywhere. I was swamped with work and we were without power for 4 days .
Not real big Gas, 24" but it should do what I need to do. Ordered it on Saturday night and I see the price has went up by $101.00 already, they must have seen the Accuweather forecast.