In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

I HAVE CAD, I Have Cad, i have cad

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by buZZsaw BRAD, Sep 7, 2026.

  1. T.Jeff Veal

    T.Jeff Veal

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2015
    Messages:
    29,620
    Likes Received:
    189,823
    Location:
    Country life, Ga
    Brad, to help your CAD, grab that 4910 while you can
     
    buZZsaw BRAD, eatonpcat, RCBS and 3 others like this.
  2. Stephiedoll

    Stephiedoll

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    4,093
    Likes Received:
    29,431
    Location:
    Omaha, NE.
    I for one would love to see you using that 20' bar Brad.
     
  3. buZZsaw BRAD

    buZZsaw BRAD

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2019
    Messages:
    34,865
    Likes Received:
    215,692
    Location:
    North Haven, Connecticut
    Couple tanks through the 2511. Love this little saw. Cut fresh black locust last week and dead sugar maple this week. I know its a limbing saw but ideal for cut smalls in tangled areas.

    Tried the 620 briefly and it will get sold. Wishing it had a 20" bar. May list it in the classifieds here. VERY LOW hours.

    I will be getting the 4910 soon. Rain day road trip as its 45 minutes one way.
     
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2026 at 9:29 AM
  4. T.Jeff Veal

    T.Jeff Veal

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2015
    Messages:
    29,620
    Likes Received:
    189,823
    Location:
    Country life, Ga
    Those are the 2 saws you need huskihl to put Xtra Sausage in...
     
  5. The Wood Wolverine

    The Wood Wolverine

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2015
    Messages:
    18,883
    Likes Received:
    121,703
    Location:
    Gettysburg, PA
    Snot gunna happen. :smoke:
     
  6. buZZsaw BRAD

    buZZsaw BRAD

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2019
    Messages:
    34,865
    Likes Received:
    215,692
    Location:
    North Haven, Connecticut
    As much as I hate to admit it you're probably right. I have been doing some looking into it though.
     
  7. Ron T

    Ron T

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2018
    Messages:
    2,572
    Likes Received:
    18,922
    Location:
    Northeast Ohio....Bowdil
    It's easy Brad. Contact Kevin and get on the list. You'll be hooked once you do.
     
  8. RichE23ACR

    RichE23ACR

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2023
    Messages:
    206
    Likes Received:
    1,359
    Location:
    Hunterdon, NJ
    The CS2511 is on my wishlist! The CS-620P is my go to saw. I would like to try a MS400.x and a fuelie 564. Their prices make them hard to rationalize over another Echo, though. I am curious to see if you keep the 620.
     
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2026 at 7:24 AM
  9. RichE23ACR

    RichE23ACR

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2023
    Messages:
    206
    Likes Received:
    1,359
    Location:
    Hunterdon, NJ
    The 24" bar on my 620 takes 81dl not 84dl like other 24" bars.
     
    brenndatomu and T.Jeff Veal like this.
  10. T.Jeff Veal

    T.Jeff Veal

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2015
    Messages:
    29,620
    Likes Received:
    189,823
    Location:
    Country life, Ga
    That's what he's skeered of...
    I so wish he could run our XS4910...
    Kevin did a friend of mines Echo 7310...it out cuts a Stihl XS462 he did the next day.
     
    buZZsaw BRAD, Ron T and brenndatomu like this.
  11. Ron T

    Ron T

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2018
    Messages:
    2,572
    Likes Received:
    18,922
    Location:
    Northeast Ohio....Bowdil
    My 500i is there now.
     
    T.Jeff Veal likes this.
  12. buZZsaw BRAD

    buZZsaw BRAD

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2019
    Messages:
    34,865
    Likes Received:
    215,692
    Location:
    North Haven, Connecticut
    Valid point Jeff. Bad enough with CAD. I don't wanna get porting CAD.
    huskihl would be able to retire. :makeitrain"
     
  13. Ron T

    Ron T

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2018
    Messages:
    2,572
    Likes Received:
    18,922
    Location:
    Northeast Ohio....Bowdil
    You won't run/need all those saws once you get a few ported.