In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

What's up today (bullchiting) thread.

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Gasifier, Oct 6, 2013.

  1. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,685
    Likes Received:
    144,800
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    I give up buying womens clothes!! Surfed for a few weeks now shopping for my every day outfits, nothing fancy. Didn't realize til packing most pants are threadbare on the knee and above the knee where I tucked cold hands to warm them the last 10+ years. T shirts not presentable either. Fine for the boonies in WY but here I see people.

    Surfed my brains out for straight leg cotton straight leg leggings, nope, all WIDE leg like bell bottoms and I will trip on them. Men's are better but too baggy between waist and calf for untucking crossed legs.

    Tshirts, don't get me started, just ordered a 6 pk of Men's v neck undershirts till I find womens Tees that are economical, and cotton, and not fitted nor skin tight.
     
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2026 at 7:22 PM
  2. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,305
    Likes Received:
    58,697
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    Walmart has what you are needing my friend!
     
    theburtman, bogieb and wildwest like this.
  3. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,685
    Likes Received:
    144,800
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    Thank you, Walmart is also all wide/flare leg for womens cotton pants. I don't mind Walmart clothes for a second if they work well for me! Just not the "skinny" leggings for here since we have neighbors 360*. Matter of fact, the bunch of "straight leg" leggings I'm sad that are totally worn out are from Walmart. I had 2 pairs of each, dark gray and black. Similar there now is huge width at cuff, and.... I know myself better than to buy some :confused:
     
    bogieb and eatonpcat like this.
  4. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,685
    Likes Received:
    144,800
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    PS, I had several things from the Jacqueline Smith line from K-Mart back in the day for work and dressing professional. They worked great and looked great!
     
    bogieb and eatonpcat like this.
  5. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,305
    Likes Received:
    58,697
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    I do miss Kmart....ust. be S Carolina, my wife just brought a pair of Yogaish pants home from our WMart on Tues. Hope you find what you are looking for!
     
    bogieb and wildwest like this.
  6. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,685
    Likes Received:
    144,800
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    YES! looking again now with yoga in my search terms
     
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2026 at 10:08 PM
    bogieb and eatonpcat like this.
  7. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,685
    Likes Received:
    144,800
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    [​IMG]
    :dex:

    PS eatonpcat , I recall a pic of you working your pellet stove and LOVED the chair. If these pants are like what your wife bought I really love her taste!
     
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2026 at 10:11 PM
    bogieb and eatonpcat like this.
  8. Woodwidow

    Woodwidow

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    15,532
    Likes Received:
    95,625
    Location:
    Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    Walmart Ilya brand T shirts are soft and straight cut down the sides. 60% cotton, 40% polyester but they feel like 100% cotton. good weight as well so they are not see through. Crew neck which I like. The lower scoop neck is too low for me.
     
    bogieb likes this.
  9. SimonHS

    SimonHS

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2020
    Messages:
    436
    Likes Received:
    2,657
    Location:
    Yorkshire, England
    But would an AI 'guest' be recorded as a bot? Or is there some way of making them look like a human accessing the site? I'll have to do some googling and see.
     
  10. bogieb

    bogieb

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2015
    Messages:
    12,565
    Likes Received:
    76,426
    Location:
    New Hampshire
    :jaw::rofl: :lol:

    Dry wall tool yes, chain saw saw though? I mean, it looks like a small one, but yeah, definitely AI. And stupid people looked at that and said, "yep, that looks totally reasonable to put in my ad/manual."