In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

What's on your bench now?

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by Czed, Jun 29, 2020.

  1. Erik B

    Erik B

    Joined:
    May 12, 2015
    Messages:
    5,659
    Likes Received:
    39,131
    Location:
    Western Wisconsin
    That was the first saw I had. No chain break and I had no knowledge of saws. I traded it in on a used Stihl 029 super when the homelite developed a bad fuel line.
     
    Hoosier_Sam likes this.
  2. Hoosier_Sam

    Hoosier_Sam

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2026
    Messages:
    7
    Likes Received:
    32
    Location:
    Noblesville Indiana
    Yeah it runs, but it'll load up at idle, or lean out at idle whenever it wants. Depends which way the diaphragm gets stuck I'm thinking. Never had the carb off this saw, just set and cleaned the points, pulled the rope a few times and BOOM, we had a runner (ish)