Frame on my dump truck snapped about a week and half ago as I was dumping a load of mulch. Have it at the shop now but the orders are backing up.
I'd letcha borrow mine but it can only due half cords per load. Hope you get it back soon so the Jackson's keep rolling in.
Have you tried duct tape yet? Maybe some bailer wire. Sorry for the bad luck and hopefully they can come up with a solution.
Well that stinks! At least it didn't come apart going down the road. I've seen too many like that here in Ohio too. Oil spray/Fluid Film and the like are your only real defense for prevention
When driving a vehicle and frame breaks the vehicle tends to corner oddly and steering becomes umm interesting IME not to mention whole bunch of odd noises from drive train and suspension we have interesting rust issues here too; generally speaking consumers get when a vehicle bought new won’t pass a safety inspection before the payments are completed
Oh, yeah...I thought I missed some details somewhere... I noticed the same thing... looks like it may have been wrestling above its weight class!
It was handling a little funny just prior. I’m guessing it had rusted through and lost its integrity before it snapped upward like that. Got an estimate for $3600. Hope to have it back early this week. The orders are piling up big time!