Picked this up from Facebook today. Needs a few smalls, fuel/air filters, fuel lines and a deep cleaning. Seems to run well with good compression.
Unfortunately, no, but need to check a few things to make sure. Open port vs closed port for one. Got lots of attention over at OPE with 2 offers of assistance.
Wow just installed an Egan pipe on the 545 MK2, such insanity. Way too loud, but wow the power add. I’m sorry I waited so long lol.
Just got our Stihl 461 back from Xtra Sausage treatment...ya better hold on good when it hits the wood...5 cuts in 12" - 14" hickory...about 6-7 seconds per cut... 25" bar, 8 pin sprocket 1st cuts with it...https://youtube.com/shorts/jcjq7tKOzM0?is=KqC5BKosD-PRzuTb
That thing's an animal now! As fast as that's ripping into that dense hickory, I can only imagine what it'll do in some softer logs... The lift gate and conveyor system look great too. Beautiful setup altogether
Used 4 saws this weekend. Ordered a new bar for my old 550 and am going to get it back in the mix soon. (battery unit not shown)