In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

American Wood Fiber in da house

Discussion in 'The Pellet Bag' started by will711, Oct 7, 2014.

  1. will711

    will711

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    10,270
    Likes Received:
    50,828
    Location:
    Pocono Mts.
    Stopped at the Lowe's on my way home from work No pellets, continue on my way stop at local HD ,No pellets swing in to my local Lowe's, must have just got a truck load about 20 pallets sitting on the garden center floor still wrapped in plastic. The 2 open pallets I saw were Nations Choice :( :bug: whip out my pocket knife slice open the plastic and look what I found :thumbs: 15 of those made it to my stash:cheers: :cheers:.

    IMG_2036.jpg IMG_2034.jpg IMG_2035.jpg
     
  2. jtakeman

    jtakeman Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,312
    Likes Received:
    55,506
    Location:
    NW CT foothills
    Nice!! Keep filling, Were just about ready to make that road trip. ;) One of my favorite box store brands. Still hoping to see some locally when I can fit some more in!

    Have you tried these before?
     
  3. will711

    will711

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    10,270
    Likes Received:
    50,828
    Location:
    Pocono Mts.
    No I'm a Virgin :whistle:
     
  4. jtakeman

    jtakeman Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,312
    Likes Received:
    55,506
    Location:
    NW CT foothills
    :picard::loco: :crazy:

    Then they must be good ifn ya bought more! :wacky:
     
    will711 likes this.
  5. will711

    will711

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    10,270
    Likes Received:
    50,828
    Location:
    Pocono Mts.
    We're going to find out when it gets cold , come highly recommended from somebody on this forum :whistle: :drunk:
     
    jtakeman likes this.
  6. jtakeman

    jtakeman Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,312
    Likes Received:
    55,506
    Location:
    NW CT foothills
    Wonder whoooo? Hmmm!

    Dat fool best stop bragging em or there won't be none left!! :mad:
     
    will711 likes this.
  7. Lousyweather

    Lousyweather

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2013
    Messages:
    2,798
    Likes Received:
    9,040
    :ithappened:send us pics or it didn't happen! :Yar:
     
    smoke show and will711 like this.
  8. smoke show

    smoke show

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,983
    Likes Received:
    13,948
    Location:
    Pittsfield, Wi
    I'd say more like a slut... with the options you have. :eek:
     
    slvrblkk, will711 and eatonpcat like this.
  9. will711

    will711

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    10,270
    Likes Received:
    50,828
    Location:
    Pocono Mts.
    True :rofl: :lol:
     
    smoke show likes this.
  10. smoke show

    smoke show

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,983
    Likes Received:
    13,948
    Location:
    Pittsfield, Wi
    Its good to have a back up plan. :whistle:
     
    eatonpcat and jtakeman like this.
  11. Lousyweather

    Lousyweather

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2013
    Messages:
    2,798
    Likes Received:
    9,040
    Will is just playing hard to get......
     
    eatonpcat, will711 and smoke show like this.
  12. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    That's a new bag!! They had a White, blue, and orange bag for their hardwood last year. The softwood took over the original look of the hardwood bag.

    Now I am on the lookout. . If I can get another day off soon, I need to go to the Menards in Sandusky and grab some of their softies. :)
     
  13. Woodporn

    Woodporn

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    807
    Likes Received:
    2,090
    Location:
    S. MA
    Is the Bud Light Lime bucket your hopper filler upper?
     
    smoke show likes this.
  14. will711

    will711

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    10,270
    Likes Received:
    50,828
    Location:
    Pocono Mts.
    No I fill it with ice or snow and Beers :cheers:

    IMG_1310.jpg IMG_1299.jpg
     
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2014
    smoke show, DexterDay and eatonpcat like this.
  15. jtakeman

    jtakeman Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,312
    Likes Received:
    55,506
    Location:
    NW CT foothills
    Will, I think ya need a bigger bucket! ;)
     
    eatonpcat and will711 like this.
  16. will711

    will711

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    10,270
    Likes Received:
    50,828
    Location:
    Pocono Mts.
    I think it holds 8-9 there is another layer under the top ;) maybe a 2nd bucket one for me and one for guests:thumbs::drunk:
     
    eatonpcat, slvrblkk and DexterDay like this.
  17. smoke show

    smoke show

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,983
    Likes Received:
    13,948
    Location:
    Pittsfield, Wi
    I was figuring that was his appetizer...
     
  18. will711

    will711

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    10,270
    Likes Received:
    50,828
    Location:
    Pocono Mts.
    You know me well my friend :D:thumbs: