In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

After the Cherry

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by thewoodlands, Nov 3, 2013.

  1. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    I split this Sugar Maple with what I think is Yellow Birch. I never realized it had a dark center.

    Since this splitting is all done I can stack next week, once I get the Cherry stacked the wood from up top will be brought down then stacked, after that this Sugar Maple & Yellow Birch.
     

    Attached Files:

  2. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Wow, busy day huh? Looks like you got a couple cords done today.... love the processing area!
     
  3. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    Thanks. The reason I dropped off the rounds was we ran out of room for stacking wood, fixed that.

    Time to eat.
     
  4. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Great twl.
    You know there's more....better get back out there.:tree::axe::fire:
     
    thewoodlands likes this.
  5. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    Thanks papadave. Ok, I looked up Twl = Total Work Load?:emb:
     
    papadave likes this.
  6. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Woody, look this up ICOFSCIAH!
     
  7. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
  8. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    I'm coming over for some chilli in an hour! :thumbs:
     
    thewoodlands likes this.
  9. Certified106

    Certified106

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    4,172
    Likes Received:
    11,912
    Location:
    In The Hills
    Looking like you got a bunch done today! Iam also out of stacking room....... I need to get that remedied soon
     
  10. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    We took care of that problem, our neighbor needed wood so I helped him out. After we had the two big windstorms that knocked down a chit load of trees it made the decision a lot easier.
     
    concretegrazer likes this.