That's for sure, we'll be throwing some slugs at it from a safe distance, it's just off the main trail so it's cleared.
All the stuff you are always showing us and you are picking this one. I'm starting to see a pattern here, you just like the challenging ones. Come on, come clean brother.
I would like it to be down when I go back in tomorrow, this is the second summer it's been like this. It has gotten worse since spring, so since the snowmobile trail runs underneath it, it has to come down. I won't do it if I see something different from the last time I took pictures.
The branch is still hung up, more slugs needed, I was so pizzed that it didn't come down that I never took a picture.
We hit it just at the right time. http://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/index.php?threads/went-leaf-peeping.6613/ We had an older map which was off so we missed about three spots we planned on seeing.
Beautiful pictures! I just had not got to that forum yet or I'd have seen it. Was not online yesterday either.
The roadways were very busy, tons of people out taking pictures in the Adirondacks, Tupper Lake New York was loaded with people. They were selling wood for $10.00 a cube in Tupper.
If the weather is good, we'll be taking another run at this. Pic 0029 is before and pic 0117 is after, I'll be going across where the white dots are. I went after the right side of the tree to much.