Fellow Brothers and Sisters in arms, I just received a "mailed" letter from the VA, and the medical records dept stating the (my) and others had their "Data" stolen! SS#'s, Prescription plans, Doctor records, addresses, phone numbers, driver licenses numbers and that's just the start! GO VA!!!! I don't care who see's this, WAY TO GO BIDEN Administration! This is the 2nd time I have been hacked in 4 years! Both times from the VA. If you are a Veteran and haven't gotten a letter, DON'T assume you're ok! Keep your eye's on your bank accounts and anything out of the ordinary! Make sure your getting your mail daily. That's how they diverted my mail and took out $29,000 in credit cards and a $12,000 loan in my name! Stay Vigilant for a couple months.
My optomotrist thinks me a bit paranoid for making him do manual retina scans. "I can't see what the machine can see." No need for my retina scan to be hanging out on some cloud with questionable security integrity.
3 out of the four of us have gotten letters saying that our info has been stolen during a breach through our health insurance company...and that reminds me, gotta get signed up for the free credit protection they offered...
It seems a lot of health care companies got attacked, not just the VA but they are all in some kind of "health care network". This is really bad S#!T