In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Good Morning, Brothers & Sisters Thread

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by T.Jeff Veal, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Backwoods Savage

Backwoods Savage Moderator

It looks like the weather breaks today so cooler and less humidity.

2. MikeInMa

MikeInMa

Good morning, members.

Decent day ahead. 57⁰/80⁰ cloudy humidity rising.

Hoping to organize the tool shed after a morning walk. Time to move things put somewhere "for now", to where they belong.

I'll also go to the Town transfer station with various pieces of metal.

A quick stop at a local farm stand for some corn on the cob, and some green/yellow beans.

Be safe
    Be healthy

3. theburtman

theburtman

Good morning everyone! On and off rain with no real plan for the day.

4. schlot

schlot

After you get your shed done do you want to come over and work on my garage? :)

5. Woodwidow

Woodwidow

Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    Morning all. Yes, we are still alive and kicking. Internet and cell service has been pretty spotty the last couple of days.
    It has been a great week. We made a trip up to the northern peninsula of Newfoundland to visit the only official Norseman settlement of 1000 AD in North America. It is a UNESCO site. A very barren, windswept place they chose but it had a good harbour and fresh water.
    Weather has been great except for Wednesday. We were traveling and it was wet and windy. Fortunately not while we were packing up to move or setting up for the night.

Jesus watched the people enter the temple and put in their tithes and offerings into the offering boxes. A few of the richer people made sure that their offerings were noticed by those around them. They received their earthly reward. Jesus pointed out a widow who silently came into the room and very quickly put two small coins into the box and then left quickly and as silently as she came in. Jesus said she gave all she had and from her heart to the Glory of God. Do we give as much as her? Are our tithes and offerings given in a spirit of gladness and thanksgiving for all the blessings that God has blessed us with? Or do we give our tithes and offerings as a duty and very grudgingly? Find the joy in giving today and receive the blessings that God is waiting to pour out on you.

Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. Malachi 3: 10

Happy Sabbath, everyone

6. theburtman

theburtman

My garage is a mess but I know right where everything is.

Chvymn99, schlot, T.Jeff Veal and 3 others like this.
  7. Sawdust Man

Sawdust Man

Good morning y'all.

71/85 rain overnight, maybe more coming today.

Was planning to start a sawmilling job today but I don't wanna get rained upon.......we'll see what happens.

Have a blessed day everybody!

Woodwidow, Chvymn99, schlot and 2 others like this.
  8. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal

Good morning, ya'll. Hope ya'll have a SUPER SATURDAY. 73°/94°, partly cloudy. Another day of 7AM-7PM shift work. Smooth day so far, hope to see part of the GA Bulldawgs opening game...
    Hope we can get lights set up and cut/split some oak this evening.
    Got the hickory cut, made a nice little pile, 24 - 18" rounds and a 12" round... 20240830_182112.jpg 20240830_185525.jpg
    Be blessed, be a blessing...
    GOD LOVES YOU AND ME